Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, November 27, 2017

Lumion 8 - Teaser Image ...


Click to enlarge.... Like, for real... Click it....

I downloaded Lumion 8 last week and am beyond impressed with the the new updates, features, and settings... 

In fact, I have been so impressed that I could not wait to finish my thorough review before sharing at least an image with you all! 

While I am in the process of completing my review post about Lumion 8 Pro I want you all to click the image above and see the comparison (or contrast!) between the two versions.  The images above are raw renderings of one of my projects (modeled in Revit).  

I hope you all can see why I am so excited about this release...

What do you think?!

Also, you can follow the trail of my previous two Lumion reviews here and here...